There are 11 interesting reasons why residents of Dover love referring the people they care about to personal trainers at Breakthrough Personal Coaching & Wellness.
1. Supportive-When surveyed, the customers who experienced the service provided at Breakthrough Personal Coaching & Wellness, overwhelmingly indicated that it was the level of support provided they valued most. The personal trainers and support staff are with you every step of the way, in a very positive and uplifting manor. Not aggressive, sarcastic, disapproving, derogatory or demeaning in any way. They believe that being off track and even failing from time to time is expected and necessary to move forward. And in those times you’ll never be alone. Whether you need a gentle nudge, expert advise, or just someone to listen, they’ll be there to hold you up.
2. Fun-When is the last time you can remember singing out loud in front of a group with not a care in the world what you sounded like, or the last time you danced like completely free with no regard for anyone around you, or dressed up in costume just because it’s fun to do, or played goofy games like when you were a kid? Personal trainers at Breakthrough Personal Coaching & Wellness believe that the foundation of external wellness starts with internal wellness, and that working out should be fun. They’ve developed they’re program to help customers build the self-esteem, and self-love necessary for success, and of course, have a blast every time they visit.
3. Welcoming-Doesn’t it feel great when you walk into a room and everyone yells out your name, and are genuinely excited to see you. Hopefully you’ve had this experience we like to call the “Norm Factor”. If you’re old enough to remember the TV show Cheers, then you’re familiar. And isn’t just about everything better when we’re doing it with buddies? Personal trainers at Breakthrough Personal Coaching and Wellness have created a community that’s full of the most kind, and friendly people you’ll ever meet, that welcome new faces like long lost family members, and a very positive, supportive and judgement free environment.
4. Hope-Statistics clearly show us that most Americans have tried and failed in their attempts to get healthy and fit at least three or more times. Many have tried “everything”, you can think of without success. Of the small percentage of people who do manage to get started, around 17%, only about 1% actually succeed in accomplishing their goals. So how has the personal trainers at Breakthrough Personal Coaching & Wellness managed to produce hundreds of life changing success stories over the years? It’s not magic, but it does break all the rules. If the fitness world is going in one direction, Breakthrough Personal Coaching & Wellness is usually going the opposite way. Despite many failures in the past, the customers at Breakthrough are so encouraged by what they see around them, they’re inspired to take action themselves, and in a short time begin feeling a sense of empowerment. They begin to believe again, that living life differently is possible for them.
5. Accommodating-The average gym today best serves those who are already for the most part heathy and do not have many obstacles standing in the way of their goals, other than maybe a bit of self discipline. On the flip side however, the 84% of Americans who need the most help are not going to the gym. With the health crisis being on the rise how can that be? The fact is, most fitness centers have no idea how to handle anyone who cannot jump on a treadmill and run 5 miles. In fact, the personal trainers at Breakthrough Personal Coaching & Wellness have horror stories from customers and their previous experiences at the local gyms. From the high pressure sales, to the intimidating environment, to the appalling customer service, the stories go on and on. The biggest concern of all, is the inappropriate and incomplete programming, lack of education, and support. At Breakthrough the expert team meets you where you are! No matter where you are right now with your fitness & health, injuries and limitation you may have, even if you’ve tried and failed in the past, the expert team at Breakthrough Personal Coaching & Wellness is will meet you in the middle and together…turn your life in the right direction one step at a time at the pace, level of difficulty, and intensity you’re ready for.
6. Compassionate-The fitness & health industry has become very corporate. It’s a big money business and it’s all about getting the next new membership. Gone are the days of most mom and pop family owned gyms, who’s staff knew every member by first name, Wedding Anniversary, and their kids birthday. But don’t give up hope, there are a handful of great programs out there still. The personal trainers at Breakthrough Personal Coaching & Wellness have built their entire program or the foundation of relationship building. They believe that strong relationships or partnerships between coaches, and other members is the key to long term success. They also believe that the most important thing that builds strong relationships is empathy. The team at Breakthrough is truly interested in what you have going on in your life, and genuinely concerned for your well being. They are caring, understanding, and like a close family member want the best for you.
7. Realistic-The world as we know it today, and what we believe to be true about fitness and weight loss has been influenced by what we see on TV, in magazines, and the internet. Unfortunately this is all a farce and has led to a severe problems for many around the world. Things like body dysmorphia, depression, bullying, and even teen suicide have all been linked back to this skewed perception of what “fit” really is and or looks like. The personal trainers at Breakthrough Personal Coaching & Wellness have a completely different view of what it means to be fit. The team at Breakthrough believes that progress is “fit”. The process of personal development doesn’t have a finish line, and as long as you’re making progress you are a success. Unfortunately most set their sites on perfection, which is an unrealistic achievement, then beat themselves up or get frustrated when they don’t succeed taking them further away from their goal. The team at Breakthrough defines fit, as “progress, not perfection”. They focus their efforts on small little baby steps in the right direction, and celebrate the victories along the way. Their efforts are focused on helping customer take the the action steps and shifting the behaviors necessary to achieve their goals but not hyper focused on the actual goal like specific scale weight for example. This builds self esteem and confidence eventually leading to the customers taking on bigger goals and achieving even more success over time.
8. Leadership- Anyone can go out and get a personal trainer certification, in fact you can do it over a weekend with an open book test. What’s most important to guard yourself from a bad experience is experience. Time bears the fruits of all labor, and it’s either good fruit or bad fruit. Your personal trainer should have experience that has lasted the test of time, and has a proven track record of success consistently over that time. The personal trainers at Breakthrough Personal Coaching & Wellness are passionate about what they do, and feel a sense of gratitude for each customer who put their trust in their hands. It means a lot, and is not taken for granted. The team at Breakthrough will educate you, provide you the structure and accountability you need, help and support you need, the personal training and coaching you need, but most importantly they lead from the front in all things they do, by practicing what they preach, living it and breathing it themselves, just as they are coaching you to do. They have years of “in the trenches” real world experience, backed by proven results with thousands of customers, and are constantly looking to improve themselves and the value they provide.
9. Approachable- In general there tends to be this intimidation factor when it comes to talking with your coach, trainer, mentor, teacher, etc. Especially in the health & fitness world, because customers may feel like if they didn’t do everything right, or had a slip up, that the trainer will be disappointed in them. The trainers come off like they are high and mighty like they never slip up, struggle, or make mistakes. The personal trainers at Breakthrough Personal Coaching & Wellness are down to earth and humble people. They are human too, and the first to tell you that they aren’t perfect. In fact they speak often about how they are just like you and me, with the only difference being they were blessed with the gift of leading others. They remain humble and are very personable with a kind hearted approach to all they do, and teach that it’s our imperfections and times of struggle that help us grow, and those are the times that the Breakthrough team are really grateful to be a part of.
10. Thorough- One of the key reasons for failure when one sets out to achieve a fitness and health goal is incomplete program, or missing pieces. We’ve all tried the latest diet program, or fad exercise program, only to realize it wasn’t sustainable long term. One of the keys in achieving your health and fitness goals is having a complete program that includes all the key components necessary for long term success. The personal trainers at Breakthrough Personal Coaching & Wellness leave nothing to chance. Everything you need to know or do to achieve success is included in the Breakthrough system. The program is very in-depth, yet simple to follow because of their step-by-step methodical approach which they have painstakingly refined over many years. You won’t ever have to ask “is there anything else?”, because it’s all there!
11. Patient- In the fast paced, instant results world we live in today, we can microwave just about anything we want right now, or hit the nearest drive through and have what we need in just a few minutes. It seems the fitness & health world suffers from this new “I want it now” disease as well. Many who set out to achieve new fitness & health goals frequently want unreasonable results in an unreasonable amount of time. When they don’t get it, frustration quickly sets in, and for many they give up a short time after. The personal trainers at Breakthrough Personal Coaching & Wellness have an understanding that you simply can’t rush this! Making a lifestyle change is a process and takes time. The Breakthrough team is patient with their customers, because they know you simply cannot rush the process. There’s no expectation of an unreasonable result, just that you do your very best, and that’s all that matters.
There you have it! The top 11 reasons why residents of Dover love referring the people they care about to personal trainers at Breakthrough Personal Coaching & Wellness. To learn more about you can become a part of our Breakthrough program, and the services we provide call us today at 302-730-1600 or click the Dover Personal Trainer link.
Breakthrough Personal Coaching & Wellness