October 2010- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report associates rising rates of arthritis with rising levels of inactivity. Dover Personal Trainers explain that according to Johns Hopkins Arthritis Center being overweight increases the stress on the joints and speeds the breakdown of cartilage.
Dover Personal Trainers explain that being just 10 pounds overweight adds about 30 to 60 pounds of extra force on your knees with every step you take. Chris Gray Dover’s premier fitness expert fears that this is only one of many symptoms to come if the obesity levels in America today continue rising at epidemic rates. Unfortunately the fallout from obesity today will be felt widespread even to those who aren’t overweight because the health care cost required to treat obesity and its associated problems will hit us right where it hurts….our wallet.
Dover Personal Trainers from Punch Kettlebell Gym explain that the number one way to slow and even prevent this fallout especially in the younger generations is with promotion of exercise and healthy eating habits. There is no magic bullet for weight loss but there are time tested proven methods to success.
After 12 years as an expert in health and fitness Gray reveals his top 6 secretes to success that experience has proven successful if followed consistently over time with hundreds of his own clients.
- Nutrition-90% of results come from proper nutrition! Without this key element in place you simply will not succeed.
- Strength Training-Muscle is our biggest ally in the war against fat. The more muscle you have the more fat you burn. Those who lift weights will be 40% more successful in accomplishing their weight loss goals than thos who did cardiovascular exercise alone.
- Cardiovascular Training- To optimize fat loss. There are many different kinds of cardio training all having a slightly different effect on the body. Doing the wrong kind of cardiovascular exercise could prevent you from accomplishing your weight loss goals so get a coach to guide you in the right direction.
- Supplementation- We simply are not getting everything we need in our diet today for optimum success, supplementation is key.
- Flexibility- Injuries are prominent in this industry so in order to prevent injury flexibility must be addressed.
- Accountability- For some this is the most important key of all…Having a trained and experienced professional guide you on your journey to success and keep you committed and on track at all times could mean the difference between losing or not losing.
Dover Personal Trainers say this holiday season approaches spread the word of good health and encourage those around you to exercise and eat healthy. If you would like to speak more with a professional on how you can fight obesity click Dover Personal Trainer now.
As always I encourage you to comment on this post.
Punch Kettlebell Gym Dover