According to the survey, a healthy diet means avoiding sugary drinks and fatty foods while eating the recommended servings of whole grains, fruits and vegetables.
While many respondents claimed to have healthy diets, most ate more fat and drank more sugary drinks than they should, while not getting enough fruits and vegetables.
So, what’s the reason for this gap between what we think we’re doing and what we’re actually doing? Dover personal trainers from Punch Kettlebell Gym check in on this topic revealing that this problem is extremely common, and is the reason for many people’s unfortunate failures in accomplishing fitness and health goals.
Every year in the month of January alone countless Americans set their eyes on a new fitness goal only to fall back into their old habits before February 1st. In fact less than 20 percent of those who resolved to be fit will still be committed in 30 days, why is this?
Chris Gray Dover’s leading fitness expert explains that the reason for this over 90% of the time is improper nutrition.
Over a period of 13 years the local fitness expert says he has seen countless people all but kill themselves in the gym only to result in very little noticeable changes because they thought they were eating healthy when they really weren’t.
Dover personal trainers say the missing link to results producing healthy eating is education!
Today everything you hear, read, or see on TV says something different about whats healthy to eat and whats not. Unfortunately for those who have no formal education in nutrition and don’t have a professional coach to guide them, they are left to fend for themselves in a vast sea of misinformation. Dover personal trainers say a common problem is many people really do think they eat healthy when in reality they are not even close.
Dover personal trainers explain that 90% of your fitness results will come from the food you put in your mouth everyday, therefore it’s safe to say that its critical to learn your way around a kitchen when setting your sites on a fitness goal. Failure to do so will prove to be a regrettable mistake in the end. Investing in a proven nutrition program backed up by experience and results is the best way to avoid this common pitfall and finally get the results you’ve been looking for.
Dover personal trainers give the top 5 guidelines to lasting health:
1. Support – To keep you motivated, it’s essential you find a support group, others in your situation who know what you’re going through and can help you every step.
2. Tools – Believe me it’s so much easier to exercise and eat healthier when you have a step-by-step plan to follow. If you stick with it a few weeks, soon your new healthy lifestyle becomes a habit.
3. Knowledge – Knowledge is key. You need to understand YOUR body first and foremost. Then you know what YOU should eat, how YOU should exercise and so on…
4. Expert Advice – When it’s your health at stake, it’s always best you seek your knowledge through an expert. Someone with real life experience and know how.
5. Reward – When you achieve a goal, reward yourself. If you want a new coat, say – “Okay, I’ll get it after I’ve dropped X pounds” or whatever your goal is.
If you would like to learn more click Dover personal trainer now.
Punch Kettlebell Gym Dover