“WANTED: Certified Dietitian With Passion For Making A Difference”
High-end personal training & wellness center Punch Kettlebell Gym seeks dietitians that are willing to work hard, have outstanding people skills, have a passion for life and helping others, are energized and inspiring, are career goal minded, thrive on personal development and growth, want to be the best at what they do, don’t make excuses, and refuses to accept mediocrity.
We have rewarding short term and long term growth opportunities available for the right person(s) willing to prove they have these qualities!
- Part Time certified dietician to work 3-5 hours weekly.
- Very flexible, you make your own schedule.
- Tremendous growth opportunities in the future to become a full time coach if desired.
- Coaching personal training clients on nutrition basics for overall health, fitness, and weight loss.
- Designing individualized healthy menu plans.
- Providing nutrition analysis, and the action steps for improvement.
- Ongoing client support including private meetings, phone calls, and email.
- Performing body composition testing, and tracking client progress.
- Tremendous communication, people skills, and professionalism are a must.
- Infectious personality, and sincere compassion are a must.
- Nutrition education and experience coaching others is a must.
- Highly motivated, driven, detail oriented, and accountable.
- Must be willing to learn and be a part of a team. (No individuals wanted)
- Must be authentic, this means you practice what you preach.
Dietitians will be paid $25 per hour to start
How to apply:
Contact President Chris Gray directly by phone. 302-632-6353 (Leave a message)