Nearly doubled in just 15 years with Delaware now ranking 21st in the nation, our future appears to be in trouble. With such a dramatic rise in obesity and it’s secondary disease process’s health insurance costs will continue to rise to levels that may not be affordable to many. In fact it’s clear that investing in a personal trainer taking a preventative approach to health care may just be the cheaper way to go.
Dover resident Melinda Muehlbronner overcame her life long obesity struggles using a 6 step proven system with Fitness Expert Chris Gray at his facility Punch Kettlebell Gym Dover.
Here Are 5 Simple Things You Can Do Today To Change Your Life
Making positive, healthy changes in your life doesn’t necessarily call for scrapping everything you do. In fact, there are five very simple steps that when combined can make a huge difference. If you’re ready to enact changes right now, try adopting one or all five of these simple things today:
1. Eat better – Rather than cracking open a can or going to a drive-through, start eating whole foods in the right proportions. Fresh fruits and vegetables, low-fat dairy, lean meat, whole grains and other healthful choices can have a very big impact on your overall health. This is especially so if you learn to limit the size of your meals. Remember, it’s always better to eat less, but more frequently. Three small meals a day combined with a few healthy snacks can help you lose weight, maintain health and simply feel better.
2. Get busy – Start working out about an hour most days of the week. Keep in mind that working out doesn’t have to mean chaining yourself to a treadmill. You can join an exercise class, start playing a sport, go swimming and so on. Pick a few things you find enjoyable and give them a go to see a real difference in your life.
3. Sleep more – Getting at least eight hours of peaceful sleep is essential for the body, mind and soul. If you have trouble sleeping, picking up the exercise habit and eating right can combine to help a great deal. It is also useful to remove distractions from your bedroom, such as a television set or clutter.
4. Drink plenty of fluids – Getting plenty of water during the course of each day is essential for health. Keeping the body hydrated can improve your physical status and better prepare you to tackle your daily routine and exercise, too. Consider drinking a few glasses of water with each meal to ensure hydration that lasts.
5. Improve your self-image – Working to adopt a healthy, positive attitude can assist you in everything you do. Learn to listen to your inner-speak and weed out the negative thoughts. The more positive you are about yourself and the world around you, the more likely it is you will attain your goals and even surpass them.
If you’re ready to change your life, start small and stay positive. Working with a personal trainer or the fitness professionals can also be very beneficial. When you enlist support from the experts, you can start to make changes today that will last a lifetime.
Punch Kettlebell Gym Dover